1 cup kibble, 3 dogs, 12 minutes
SO MUCH FUN!
With the yard a mess of icy snow and it a chilly 20’F outside, the dogs and I decided to play inside this morning instead of out. Bloody foot prints from the icy snow wasn’t something I was keen on dealing with first off today. Basically when it’s so cold the ducks don’t even want to come out of their pen, yea, time to play inside!
So we played a fun drop on recall game.
The game is really fairly simple:
- Toss treats in the room one at a time so the dogs get running around
- Randomly throw in a ‘down’ cue
- Reward dog for responding to the ‘down’ cue
- Toss more treats in the room one at a time so the dogs get running around
- Smile, praise, laugh and be happy
- End with panting, tired, smiley dogs